Order History | Shopping Cart | Delivery Time | Payment Option
GO to Retail Price
GO to Wholesales Price
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC cards are fast for better pictures, app performance, and Full HD video.(1) Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, these A1-rated cards load apps faster for a better smartphone experience.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card.
SanDisk cards are compatible with Android smartphones, tablets and interchangeable-lens cameras.
Your content moves blazingly fast. Now you can transfer up to 1200 photos in just one minute.
With a breakthrough capacity of 128GB (6) on this microSDXC card, you can store up to 24 hours of Full HD video (1) without worrying about running out of room for all the high resolution videos and photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app (6) lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance which provides a better smartphone experience.
Shoot photos and Full HD video (1) continuously without having to worry about running out of space. Capable of storing up to 24 hours of Full HD video, the SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC UHS-I Cards let you shoot, save, and share without interruption.
(1) Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See HD UHS-1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
(2) Card only. See proof for additional information and limitations.
(3) Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
(4) For 64-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower. For 16-32GB: Up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(5) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(6) Approximations; results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.
LT Cartridge, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Monday — Friday
11:00 AM — 6:00 PM